Alan Siverwood 3oz Dariole Moulds - Set of 3
Size:- 3 ounce - 5cm high x 6cm diameter (2" x 2.375")
One set only
Dariole Moulds by Alan Silverwood
Very versatile and very useful moulds.
There really is no end to the number of uses you could find for a collection of dariole moulds.
Traditionally used for castle puddings, they can be used to mould any small cake or pudding, especially very rich ones.
They're also perfect for moulding simple and tasty individual mousse recipes. Moulded servings of summer berries, salmon, mushrooms or spinach are all easy and popular treats.
Alternatively you could use them for individual servings of jellies, ice creams or creme caramel. Or try using them to mould small portoions of rice or potatoes....
Dariole Moulds by Alan Silverwood - the benefits
- they're made from Alsil alloy which is a very efficent heat conductor
- mixtures placed in the oven will heat up quickly and evenly, giving consistent results
- mixtures placed in the fridge or freezer will cool down at an even rate
- alan silverwood dariole moulds are thicker and more substantial than most
- plus they have a reinforcing, rolled top
- and of course their anodised finish make them easy to unmould and easy to clean
- Alan Silverwood dariole moulds are very durable
- they will never warp, buckle, peel, blister or rust
- dariole moulds are sometimes referred to as timbale moulds in older recipe books
Alan Silverwood Bakeware - care and use
- please hand wash these pans with care - they are not dishwasher safe
- this is not as onerous as it may sound - Alan Silverwood bakeware is very easy to clean
- do try to avoid using knives and sharp implements in your tatin tin
Alan Silverwood Bakeware - Award Winning Bakeware Manufactured in the U.K.
Catering Grade Bakeware - Used by Professioanl Chefs and Bakers
Product 57124 and 57224