You must be over 18 to buy a knife
All orders will be age checked before dispatch
Wusthof Grand Prix II 7 Piece Knife Set 9851-2
A professional quality knife set, manufactured in Germany to the highest standards.
The blades are fully forged from one piece of high carbon steel. The edges are hand honed to produce a sharp edge, which is laser checked for accuracy.
An excellent selection of with 5 knives, a sharpener and a pair of scissors in a wooden block. Set comprises:
- Paring knife, 8cm - 4015/8
- Paring knife, 9cm - 4040/9
- Bread knife, 20cm - 4155/20
- Utility/carving knife, 16cm - 4525/16
- Cook's knife, 20cm - 4585/20
- Sharpening steel, 23cm - 4461/23
- Scissors - 5558
- Wooden block
Wusthof Grand Prix Knives - The Details
Wusthof Grand Prix Knives - Care and Storage
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- We recommend that all knives are washed
individually and immediately after use - ideally in warm water with a soft sponge. Knives should then be dried
and stored. This is the safest way to clean knives - no
rubbing required, and it is the best way of reducing corrosion.
- Stainless steel - from any manufacturer - is never 100%
rustproof and may be attacked by food acids -such small
blemishes can be removed with a metal cleaner.
- We recommend that you sharpen your knives regularly
- preferably every time that you use them. They will perform
better and will be safer to use. A sharp knife is a safe
knife - accidents happen most often with dull knives.
- Knives should never be stored loose in
a drawer - it's unsafe and it will dull the edges. Knife
blocks and magnetic racks both keep knives safe and protect
- Never chop onto steel, glass or marble
- these surfaces are too hard and will quickly dull your
knives. Wooden or plastic boards are more suitable.
- Never abuse a knives - they are not can
opener and should never be used to chop onto bones - only
a meat cleaver is suitable for this job.