Alessi Parmesan Cheese Grater by Philippe Starck - Mr Meu Meu
A cheese grater designed for the table. An amusing design from Philippe Starck, the cow horns are not just for decoration. One horn is a handle and the other is a serving spoon. Next time you serve pasta, leave it on your table and let your guests help themselves to freshly grated parmesan. There's even a little cartoon book included with the grater - thank you Alessi.
This Alessi cheese grater is made from stainless steel and ABS Polyamide.
- An Alessi grater designed by Philippe Starck in 1992.
- Efficinet grater and serving dish, comlplete with spoon.
- Fun on the table - perfect when serving pasta.
- Mr Meu Meu cheese grater with a cartoon flip book.
- Nicely gift boxed.
- Other items designed by Philippe Starck for Alessi include the Alessi Juicy Salif citrus juicer and a fantastic vase cum wine cooler called Max le Chinois.
20.5cm x 8.5cm x 13.5cm