Mauviel 150C Copper SaucepanSet with Lids with electroplated steel handles..
Set comprises 3 saucepans in copper, 16cm, 18cm and 20cm. Price includes lids.
1.55mm solid copper
- This Mauviel copper Pan is made from 1.5 mm solid copper lined with stainless steel. This provides 2 benefits. Firstly, perfect and even heat distribution. Secondly, perfect control for the cook - especially when using a gas hob.
- Turn the heat up and down as you wish and you will see an almost immediate effect in the pan.Buy one copper pan and you will soon want another one!
- Mauviel Copper Pans - are lined with a durable layer of 18/10 stainless steeel. Metal utensils can be used and retinning will never be necessary.
- Mauviel Copper Pans carry a 25yr gurantee.
see more Mauviel Copper Pans here
- ADVICE - copper saucepans are best washed by hand - don't put in the dishawasher - always dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing.
- ADVICE - take care when using copper pans - the handles may becom hot.
- ADVICE - over time copper pans will naturally mellow to a dark, dull brown colour. If you wish to keep them bright and shiny, you will need to polish them regularly with a liquid copper cleaner and a soft cloth. Then wash in warm soapy water and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- ADVICE - copper pans are suitable for use on gas, electric, solid plate, ceramic and halogen hobs. They are not suitable for use on induction hobs.
durable 18/10 stainless steel lining
solid cast stainless steel handle