We deliver next day. Days are defined below.
All UK orders over £50 will be delivered free of charge excluding Northern
Ireland, Isle of man and Scilly Isles.
The delivery charge for all UK orders under £50 is £4.99 including VAT regardless of the number of items ordered.
We will charge you for the delivery only once for each order, so if we need to send the order in more than one consignment the delivery charge will remain £4.99.
If we cannot meet our normal delivery times because of stock shortages we will inform you
by e-mail. You may than accept the new delivery time or cancel your order if you wish.
Delayed deliveries incur our normal £4.99 delivery charge.
End of day for orders is 12.00 lunch time. Orders received after this time are considered to be received the next day. We will however endeavour
to process orders received after 12.00 lunch time the same day.
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly Isles
For all orders to Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man following surcharges will be applied
Delivery normally takes 2 working days to Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles and The Isle Man.
- Northern Ireland - £6.00
- Scilly Isles - £7.50
- Isle of Man - £9.00
We deliver to the countries listed below.
Carriage costs on overseas orders varies according to the weight and the volume of the
Charges start from £6.
Belgium,France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland - £6 up to 30
Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein - £9.00 up to 30 kilos
Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Channel Islands - £14.00 up to 30 kilos
Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden - £17.00 up to 30 kilos
Bulgaria, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania - £17.00 up to 2 kilos, £40.00 between 2
and 30 kilos.
We want you to be happy with our service and the goods we supply you. Our service includes a helpful response
to unsuitable or faulty goods. We hope to have covered all the possibilities below but if you need further help please email us at
Unsuitable goods / Wrong size or colour
- We operate a no quibble 14 day exchange and returns on-line.
You may return any item within 14 days of receipt provided that
- it is unused
- it is undamaged
- the packaging is complete and undamaged
- the goods are in saleable condition
- Before returning goods by mail/carrier please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
on 03337729262 .
- When we receive your return we will credit your card account or send alternate goods of your choice.
- If unsuitable goods are returned for a credit the cost of the return is yours.
- If unsuitable goods are returned for exchange the cost of return is yours but there will be no delivery charge on the alternate items
within the mainland UK excluding the Highlands. Exchanges outside mainland UK will incur
a charge at cost
Items which are found to be faulty after being used
- If the goods we have sent you are faulty when you receive them, we will replace them or refund the cost of the goods.
- Before returning goods please advise us by email at email@example.com
explaining the fault or phone us on 03337729262 .
- If we agree that the goods are faulty we will refund the cost of returning them to us. We will replace of refund the cost at your choice. There is no delivery charge on the replacement goods.
- The majority of goods we sell are manufactured by well known brand leaders.
Many of our suppliers offer warranties in addition to your atatuary rights which we honour.
- If goods fail after being used contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone us on 03337729262 and explain the problem. We will then decide how to proceed in solving the problem. Do not return the goods without first contacting us.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.